CMT's 2nd MPS (Myanmar Power Summit) returns back to Yangon to iron out how you can tap the extensive opportunities and install urgent electricity supply and distribution country wide.
Organized by CMT with Myanmar's Ministry of Electric Power (MOEP), the summit sets the official tone and lays out polices and clarifies your concerns and doubts. The platform of authoritative officials includes:
- Ministry of Electric Power (MOEP),
- Myanmar Electric Power Enterprise (MEPE),
- Yangon Supply Board (YESB),
Global development institutions - ADB & IFC, International Project Financiers as well as local and international experts presenting insights on new and exciting power generation projects; and the country's plans to be transparent in encouraging partnerships and investment.
Serving the country's 60 million population with expanding foreign investments across emerging resource based sectors like mining, manufacturing and services -a new vista of Myanmar opens out. The reformist government aims to accelerate growth by encouraging foreign direct investments.
Vital Sessions of 2nd Myanmar Power Summit (MPS)
- MOEP's Development Plans to Attract Investment into its Power Sector
- Structural Framework for the Power Generation & Transmission/Distribution in Myanmar
- Updates on the Foreign Investment Law & Processes for Ventures in Power Sector
- Legal Framework Analysis to ensure Successful Project Investments & Implementation
- Attracting Funding & Financial Access for Capital Intensive Power Projects
- Demand Outlook & Mapping of Utilities/Electricity Needs
- Natural Gas to Fuel Base Load Power Needs & Ensuring its Supply
- Fuel Mix & Requirement on Determined Resources (Natural Gas, Coal, Hydropower, etc)
- Key Considerations on Developing Imported-Coal Power Plants
- Roadmap to Upgrade Existing Power Plants & Transmission Grid
- Building an Efficient Electricity Transmission System
- Power Supply & Development Plans for the SEZs & Regional Cities (Yangon, Mandalay, etc)
- Sustainable Growth of Renewable Energy - Hydropower, Solar, Biomass to Power
More than 10 hours of networking opportunities at 2nd MPS to renew business ties and forge new business relationship.
REGISTER TODAY with your team at www.cmtevents.com to enjoy group discount! Contact Ms Grace Oh at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
VISA INFO FOR FOREIGNERS:
Get Myanmar Visa in Singapore
Get Myanmar Visa in Bangkok
Though Visa-on-arrival (VOA) now available for 48 countries listed here, CMT recommends pre-arrival application at country of departure. For VOA application, visit site below:
NOTE: CMT accepts no liability for services rendered and/or its outcome
Confirmed Speakers from
- Ministry of Electric Power
- Myanmar Electric Power Enterprise (MEPE)
- Yangon City Electricity Supply Board (YESB)
- Barons Machinery & Engineering
- Duane Morris
- The Lantau Group
- Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA)
- NEWJEC Inc.
- ADL Capital Advisors
- Mayer Brown JSM
- Tata Power
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corp.
- Amata Power Limited
- Asia Biomass & Electric
- Sunlabob Renewable Energy Ltd.
- Hydropower Generation Enterprise (HPGE)
Exclusive 1-to-1 Business Meeting* with Officials from Key Ministry
A delegation of key officials from the Ministry of Electric Power, Myanmar Electric Power Enterprise (MEPE) and Yangon City Electricity Supply Board (YESB) is attending 2nd MPS Summit.
Meet them in person to explore, clarify and discuss opportunities in Myanmar’s Power sector
*Limited slots available. Prior reservations required and open to registered delegates only
Why Attend CMT Invest Myanmar Series?
1. Proven Track Record
CMT has organized 16 summits in Yangon since March 2012 in key sectors attracting over 3000 delegates from over 50 countries. These include:
- 1st & 2nd Myanmar Oil, Gas & Power
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd New Myanmar Investment
- 1st & 2nd Myanmar Mining
- 14th Asia CemenTrade
- 2nd Commercial Farm Asia
- 1st Myanmar Telecoms Reform Update
- 1st Myanmar Real Estate
- 1st Myanmar POWER Summit
- 3rd RubberPlant Summit
- 9th SugarWorld ASIA
- Myanmar Consumer Summit
- Myanmar Transport & Logistics Summit
2. Meet Key Officials & Decision-makers
CMT works closely with various ministries. The Ministry of Energy, Ministry of Mines, Ministry of Electric Power & Ministry of Transport act as official host and supporter of many of our summits
3. Connect with genuine local or foreign partners
Network with the right persons or companies. We attract the best possible candidates you can pick as business associate or partner.
4. Covers All Strategic Sectors
CMT covers all the key sectors - Energy, Mining, Agriculture, Real Estate, Infrastructure, Finance, Power, Telecoms and many more.
5. 1 to 1 Meetings with Government Officials
CMT facilitates dedicated private consultation sessions with government officials at our events.
CMT Invest Myanmar series provide not mere "information" but "insights on growth strategies