Cellulose fibres has gained success as the fastest growing fibre group in the textile industry, as well as huge investment potential in the global bioeconomy sector. With the ban of single-use plastic products, cellulose fibres is gaining traction (rapidly) into packaging and related applications, since this raw material is not labelled as plastic, hence excluded from the regulation.
Join us with our panel of expert, at CMT’s Cellulose Fibres in Packaging on 18 January 2022 at 14:30 CET, as we look into these glowing developments in food-contact packaging and others, and applications in barriers and etc, economics and supply chain development.
Leading Panel of Experts:
- Jenni Kärkkäinen, Principal, Packaging, AFRY Management Consulting
- Elisabeth Bergvall, Business Director Climate Smart Packaging, Stora Enso
- Anna Altner, Founder & CEO, The Loop Factory AB
- Tom Larson, Technology Implementation Manager, FiberLean Technologies Ltd
- Smarak Bandyopadhyay, Postdoctoral Researcher, Tomas Bata University in Zlín
Register now, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Please contact Grace
Do register anyway to purchase the event recording, available after the live streaming.