Covid-19 pandemic has changed consumer’s purchasing behaviour of cleaning products. Home Care “plays a crucial role in limiting the spread of the virus as well as psychological support to households around the world as they battle this invisible threat,” says a report from Euromonitor International. And in response, consumers are reaching for stronger cleaners. How will the cleaning industry approach innovation to meet this expectation? What are the megatrends impacting ingredients choice in cleaning products development?
Last September, Unilever Plc said it would invest 1 billion euros to eliminate fossil fuels from its cleaning products by 2030, cutting the carbon emissions created by the chemicals used in making the products. How will this commitment impact ingredients suppliers? Will the new suppliers be able to scale up ingredient production to meet Unilever’s requirements?
CMT’s Cleaning Products Innovation and Markets virtual event brings together leading industry experts to share their initiatives, innovation and expectations in the value chain.
- Dr. Ian Howell, Homecare Science & Technology Director - Advanced Materials and
Surface Science, Unilever
- Nobuhiko Masui, Strategic Sourcing, Procurement, Raw Materials, Global Basic
Chemicals, Oleo & Pulp Products, Kao Corporation
- Dr. Kitty Zhang Li Ping, Chief Scientist, Liby Enterprise Group co., Ltd
- Galder Cristobal, Director - Research & Innovation - Home & Personal Care,
- Dr. Marta Kinnunen-Grubb, Industry Technology Specialist, Microbial Cleaning -
Consumer Biosolutions Europe, Novozymes
- Kunal Mahajan, Project Manager, Chemicals, Kline & Company
- Uchenna Nwakanma, Head of R&D - Africa, PZ Cussons Nigeria
Email email@example.com if you require more information and/or wish to register.
Date: 31 Mar 2021 at 15:30 SGT (GMT+8)
Please contact Grace Oh
Do register anyway to purchase the event recording available after the live streaming.