Mr Khalid Benjelloun holds a bachelor degree in Economics and a Master degree in Public law, option : international Relations .
He is currently General Manager at CTC MAROC , has over 40 years’ experience in sales and marketing in chemicals and polymers products but has previously held other administration and managerial roles at PET EMBALLAGES, PANALOG, ,MOON INTERIOR , ZAHRE, BIADICO and KAOE .
His other career steps include :
- He is member in AMP ( Moroccan’s Associations of plastics ).
- Chairman of Business Council Morocco Saudi .
- Ex Chairman of the Board of Business Morocco Kuwait .
- Chairman of the G.I.E Morocco-Senegal for the social economy and solidarity
- Past President Rotary International of Casablanca
- Director of the Moroccan student Foundation
- President of commission PME ( small/medium sized companies )
- National Council employers: Member
- Vice President of the federation of PME-PMI ( small/medium sized companies ) & (small/medium sized industries )
- Head of the Foreigh Affairs Department at popular Bank .
- Invested Department head
He is also member of the following associations :
- AMITH (Moroccan’s Associations of Textile and Clothing Industries ) .
- ASMEX (Moroccan Associations of exporters )
- CGEM (General Confederation of businesses of the Morocco )
Mr. Khalid Benjelloun, Managing Director
- French, Italian, English and Spain Chamber of Commerce
- Italian Chamber of Commerce
- Spain Chamber of Commerce
North Africa PET Market in Morocco
Day 1 [Mon 19, March], at 09:45 AM