- Studied Chemical Engineering at the University of Amsterdam, graduated in 1996;
- Worked in Financial Business for more than 10 years for trading companies as AOT/Binck and Van der Moolen in the function of market maker/proprietary trader; experience as risk manager/project manager at Van der Moolen as well.
- Traded in stocks, bonds, futures & options on several exchanges: Euronext (Amsterdam, Bruxelles, Paris), LIFFE, Borsa Italiana and Eurex/Xetra;
- Started in January 2008 as Business Analyst at ENDEX, responsible for application of risk management tools, cash-management activities, management reporting and product development;
- Since beginning of 2009 active as Product Manager within APX-ENDEX; goal is to maintain, monitor and adjust current product portfolio where needed and work on product development to launch new products as well. Amongst others, I'm responsible for development of the biomass project within APX-ENDEX so far.
Mr. Sipke Veer, Product Manager
Development of Exchange-Traded, Standardized Biomass Products
Day 1 [Wed 10, March], at 03:50 PM