The global agricultural films market is expected to grow in response to rising crop demand and the need to improve crop yield. According to Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), the world population of 9.1 billion people in 2050 would require increasing overall food production by some 70% between 2005/07 and 2050. Thus, the demand for agricultural films will increase to raise crop productivity.
Growing adoption of agricultural films such as greenhouse films and mulch for crop production will continue to create attractive growth prospects. Innovations in agricultural films and increased demand for biodegradable films in both developed and developing regions are expected to drive growth of the agricultural films market too.
While plastic films can clearly help improve agricultural efficiency and output, concerns about film waste and disposal are putting the industry under pressure and scrutiny. At the same time, there is a growing demand in the use of biodegradable and recycled materials, as well as the application of advanced technologies that allow for the recycling of heavily contaminated films.
Aduro and Switch Energy Partner to Build Pilot Plant in Ontario, Canada, Demonstrating Hydrochemolytic Technology for Chemical Recycling of Agricultural Plastic Waste. 9/11/22, www.yahoo.com
CMT's Sustainable Agricultural Film Outlook on 3 March 2022 at 1430 CET (GMT+1) brings together leading industry experts to share latest advancement in agricultural films, Technology innovations, Sustainability & Recycling & more!
Get insights from :
- Dr Alexander Soeriyadi, Co-Founder and CEO, LLEAF Pty Ltd
- Dr. Ralf Dujardin, Vice President Marketing and Innovation, Imaflex Inc
- Mike Baxter, External Affairs Director, Berry bpi Group
- Dr. Lisa Wasko DeVetter, Associate Professor, Department of Horticulture, Washington State University
- John Phoenix, Head Of Sales, RPC-BPI Agriculture
- Dr. Birendra Adhikari, Technology Development Scientist II, Aduro Clean Technologies
- Dr. Michael Stephen, Director, Symphony Environmental Technologies PLC
Contact email@example.com if you require more information and/or wish to register.
Please contact Grace
Pre-register your interest to purchase the event recording, available after the live streaming.