“The world faces a dual challenge: Meeting growing energy demand while reducing greenhouse gas emissions and carbon capture, utilization and storage is a key solution for both challenges.” ~ Arab News, 27 Sept 2021
The world is working in tandem to minimize carbon dioxide emissions from current and future operations, as it looks to commercialise and scale-up CO2 utilization in various applications.
CMT’s Advancing CO2 Utilization explores the latest on policy and regulations, that can affirm growth in carbon dioxide utilization, as well as what business models and how Carbon Contracts for Differences (CCfD) can be a booster to the industry.
Spanning across a diverse spectrum, several partnership within the same industry and cross industrial clusters have been forged to look at the technology development and collaboration, LCAs and pilot plants, all with the common goal of commercialisation and decarbonisation.
Through case studies and technology exploration, the agenda showcases uses of CO2 in production of algae and protein for food, feed and biofuels, CO2 to chemicals, minerals and concretes for construction materials, and other market potentials too.
Join us at 14:00 CET (GMT +1) / 09:00 EDT (GMT -4) on 3 November 2021, together with our speakers (to-date) including:
• (Moderator) Claire Thornhill, Associate Director, Frontier Economics
• Catherine Galano, Associate Director, Frontier Economics
• Runeel Daliah, Senior Anlayst, Lux Research
• Ryan Bourns, Business Development & Strategy Lead, Carbon Upcycling Technologies
• Peter Howard, VP, Project Development, Pond Technologies
• Kumiko Yoshinari, Vice President, Strategic Partnerships and Finance, NovoNutrients
• Chris Stern, CEO, CarbiCrete
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require more information and/or wish to register.
Please contact Grace Oh
Do register anyway to purchase the event recording, available after the live streaming.