The surging Delta variant, which is spreading around the world, has shattered all expectations and derails economic recovery. How soon will global economy recover?
Shipping troubles continue to dog the chemicals industry as delays, shortages and coronavirus outbreak intensify the global trade chaos, sending freight rates skyrocketing! Get insights from Drewry Maritime on where the chemical shipping market is heading?
It is reported that between 2020 - 2022, more than 2,100 ktpa of additional phenol capacity are expected to come online. Around 3,000 ktpa of new BPA capacity will start up around the same time. Over the next few years, a number of additional epoxy resins and polycarbonate facilities will be added. How will these new capacities impact the supply and demand in China and Asia?
The world is moving away from fossil-based materials towards more sustainable solutions. Is Phenol industry following suit? Borealis uses renewable feedstock from Neste to produce ISCC Plus certified phenol, supplying to Covestro to manufacture high-performance Polycarbonate. Sabic has also recently launched circular polycarbonate produced from post- consumer mixed plastic, based on advanced recycling. Is this the future moving forward?
CMT’s 18th Phenol / Acetone & Derivatives takes place on 28 - 29 September 2021 at 14:30SGT (GMT+8)/ 08:30 CEST (GMT+2). Do register early and take advantage of the early bird discount.
Leading Industry Experts :
• Dr. Amonthep Chawla, Head - Research / Executive Vice President,
CIMB Thai Bank PCL
• Roger van Baal, Executive Director, Integra Petrochemicals
• Carosini Ernesto, Solvents & Phenol Specialties, Business Manager IPA & Acetone,
• Jean-Luc DUBOIS, Scientific Director, Catalysis, Processes,
Renewables and Recycling, ARKEMA
• Rajeev Pandia, Member of the Board, Deepak Phenolics
• Yu Lichao, Product Manager – Organic Chemical Industry Dept,
North-China Company, Sinopec Chemical Commercial Holding Co.
• Derek Gao Weidong, Director – Engineering Plastics, Luxi Group
• Roy Cheung, Head of Sustainability Solutions, Business Entity Engineering
• Phil Fu, Global Procurement Director - Phenol/Acetone, Covestro
• Jerry Hsu, Sales Manager, Epoxy Sales Dept, Nan ya Electronic Materials (Kunshan) Corp.
• Hu Qing, Lead Analyst, Drewry Maritime Research
• Gerry Song Manjun, General Manager, Highsun International Chemical Trade Center
• Michelle Chaewon Kim, Senior Editor – Petrochemicals, S&P Global Platts
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require more information and/or wish to register.
Register now at only USD395/person.
Please contact Grace Oh
Do register anyway to purchase the event recording, available after the live streaming.