Energising a Sustainable Supply Chain for Domestic BioEconomy & Exports
The Biden administration's decision to rejoin the Paris Agreement is an encouragement that global climate change stakeholders welcome. Just as President Biden has voiced for electric vehicles (EV), the biomass industry see signs of optimism for eRINS, and discussion is on-going between RFS Power Coalition and EPA on what the administration's position on this pans out.
Should the green light be given, what will be required to develop the domestic bioenergy and biomass market? What policy structure does the industry look forward for commercial scale bioenergy (biomass to power, heating, etc) capacity?
The debate on the decarbonisation role that biomass plays in the net-zero economy, even as IEA Bioenergy clarifies that forest biomass is a renewable resources if forest productivity is maintained, as is prescribed in sustainable forestry principle. With clear directive on sustainable forestry practice, an increase in demand for bioenergy and other forest products can actually incentivise reforestation and improved forest management leading to healthier forest systems and higher growth compared to the situation where forests are left unmanaged.
Sustainably sourced biomass from rich carbon stocks forest such as the Southeast US, is the immediate carbon neutral fuel-resource for both the domestic burgeoning bioenergy industry and export markets in Europe, Japan, South Korea. With the coal phased-out energy transition, new global opportunities are brewing in Germany, Poland and Taiwan, how can sustainable biomass resources from the US and logistic infrastructure complement these markets?
Join us in this virtual agenda and discussion with forestry, energy and commercial experts from the US, to grasp the opportunities of sustainable bioenergy and biomass supply chain in USA. Connect yourself with these opportunities for investment, biomass sourcing, bioenergy plant development, EPC and etc, on CMT's Biomass USA!
• Elizabeth Woodworth, Founder & President, Wood & Co. Consulting
• William Strauss, President, FutureMetrics, LLC
• Jennifer Jenkins, Vice President, & Chief Sustainability Officer, Enviva LP
• Vaughan Bassett, Senior Vice President, Sales & Logistics, Pinnacle Renewable Energy
• Larry Sullivan, Bioenergy & Biochemical Sector Sales Manager, Forest2Market
• Sarah Crow, Senior Director, Sustainability Solutions, American Forest Foundation
• Seth Ginther, Executive Director, US Industrial Pellet Association (USIPA)
• Todd G Bush, Partner, CM Biomass Partners
• Bob Cleaves, President & CEO, Biomass Power Association
Email email@example.com if you require more information and/or wish to register.
Register now at only USD235
Please contact Huiyan Fu
Do register anyway to purchase the event recording, available after the live streaming.
Dedicated Networking Room for only USD695