DoubleTree by Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok
Explore benefit of supporting us as Industry/Media/Association partners. Send email to
Launching latest product?
Introducing new venture?
Announcing innovative technology?
Attend with a team of 3 or more at special discounted fee
If you are a start-up or a small local company & wish to attend - contact
Want to showcase your product and services to global buyers and sellers?
Looking for a platform to speak & share your expertise with the industry?
• Feed Producers, Millers & Formulators • Integrators, Hatcheries / Farms Operators • Grains Producers/Traders • Feed Compounders • Feed Additives & Ingredients Suppliers • Animal Nutrition Companies • Animal Breeding Solution Providers • Raw Material Producers/Traders • Shipping Companies • Research Institutes • Feed/Livestock/Animal Husbandry Associations • Consultancy, Animal Housing Providers & Equipment Suppliers
Reservation cut off date :25-07-2022
"Innovating for profitability in Uncertain Times!"
Russia-Ukraine crisis, Adverse weather, supply chain disruption has triggered a global shortage of animal feed inputs, such as wheat, maize, soybean meal & etc pushing up raw materials prices to an unprecedented level. Feed producers are looking for alternative ingredients to manage production cost and animal performance. What are the strategies to deal with volatility and increased feed cost? Which are the feasible substitutes available?
The recent developments have resulted in massive erosion of profitability and its consequences on vertical integrated supply chain. How to survive and get back to profitability? Find out some of the lessons learned and individual strategies from the US, Europe and Asia!
Demand for meat and seafood in Asia is set to grow by 78 per cent by 2050, and global food security is becoming "an increasingly pressing issue" with the world's population set to hit 9.8 billion the same year. To meet the challenges of food and nutritional needs in a sustainable manner, new and innovative measures are required.
Increasing concerns towards disease outbreaks in livestock suffering from swine flu, bird flu, infections and avian influenza will continue to drive demand for animal feed additives. Increasing concern for meat & meat products safety and quality also prompt growing demand for specialty additives adding to global demand.
Attend CMT’s 4th Global Feed Summit in Bangkok on 25-26 August 2022 to gain insights into the latest developments and concerns in the feed value chain. Register with your team today at www.cmtevents.com or email email@example.com to enjoy group discount!
Leading Panel of Speakers:
- Dr. Patrapan Rungcharoen, AVP - New Product Development, Thaifoods Group Public Co Limited
- Sumit Gupta, Business Partner, Mcdonald Pelz Global Commodities
- Matthew Clark, Managing Director, Feedguys Resources Pte Ltd
- Norie C. Bermudez, First Vice-President and Country Director- Agri Business Philippines, Pilmico Foods Corporation
- Dr. Supis Thongrod, Advisor and Director of R&D, Thai Union Feedmill Co. Ltd
- Dr. Apisit Kittawornrat, Vice President of Swine Veterinary Service, CPF (Thailand) Public Company Limited
- Dr. Wilhelm Uffelmann, Senior Partner – Global Sector Lead Agribusiness, Food and Ingredients, Roland Berger GmbH
- Dr. Olivier Decamp, Group Technical, Marketing and Product Director, Grobest Corporation Ltd
- Suaedi Sunanto, CEO / Board Member, Nutricell Pacific
- Dr. Hadden Graham, Managing Director, Ocean Harvest Technology Ltd.
- Nick Piggott, Founder & Co-CEO, Nutrition Technologies Sdn Bhd
- Dr. B M Bhanderi, Manager (Purchase), Amul Dairy
- Timbul Sihombing, CMO, PT. New Hope Indonesia
- Dr. Neoh Soon Bin, CEO, Soon Soon Group Of Companies
- Dr. Te Chung Wang, Consultant, Anyou Company, China
- Warunthorn Puthong, Economist, World Bank Group
- Dan Pathomvanich, CEO, NR Instant Produce PCL
- BK Chew, VP - Feed Additives, Ingredients, Amino Acids, ADM Animal Nutrition