Indonesia's dynamic new President Mr Jokowi Widodo and technocrat team are expected to set up favorable environmental policy and increase industrial production in SEAsia's largest economy.
CMT's Bio-Markets Asia to be held in Jakarta is timely with the country's expected reforms in natural resources including energy and transportation fuels. Last October 2014, new electricity prices are announced with changes to fuel prices and subsidies set to be discussed soon.
These are indications of the new government's commitment to the biofuels mandate and encourage new foreign investments and partnership in the spectrum of power generation, biodiesel and bioethanol production and distribution in Indonesia.
Well-endowed with natural and agri-resources, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia and Vietnam are key exporters of power generation fuel such as wood and palm pellets, palm kernel shells and other biomass, to Japan, South Korea and even to the EU where the utilities are mandated towards renewable energy and biomass co-firing. With feed-in tariffs for renewable energy and electricity prices - biomass power generation is now becoming possible and bankable in Indonesia and rest of South East Asia. State-owned Utility PLN and GE recently announced various biomass power projects to be implemented over next two years.
Meanwhile, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, China, India and Vietnam are implementing various mandates on biofuel blending in the transportation fuels. Apart from feedstock availability for biodiesel and bioethanol production, production economics, availability of blending infrastructure and distribution channels are key obstacles to the sustainability of the alternative renewable fuels in most countries.
Attend CMT's Bio-Markets Asia to clarify your concerns and gain assurance in the extensive opportunities available in the Biomass Supply Chain and BiofuelsWorld. With extensive networking sessions to help you forge and renew business ties and relationships
|Biomass Supply Chain |
(27 - 28 Jan 2015)
- Opportunities in Domestic Biomass Utilization in Power Generation
- Global Market Dynamics for Biomass to Power & Demand for Feedstock
- Adding Value to Palm Residue versus Composting
- Developing Forestry to Pellet Production Facility
- Pelletizing for Specs Standardization
- Importance for Organised Logistics Chain
|BiofuelsWorld Asia |
(28 - 29 Jan 2015)
- Keynote presentation from Felda Global Venture Holdings Berhad's Group President & CEO, Mr Mohd Emir Mavani Abdullah
- Gain perspective on the Opportunities in Indonesia's Biofuels Mandate in Land Transport, Aviation and Power Markets, from Pertamina, Garuda Indonesia and EBTKE
- Regional Outlook in Biodiesel & Ethanol - Policy & Market Development in India, Malaysia, Philippines & Vietnam
- Supply Chain Stakeholders' Perspective - Plantation, Producers & Blending Companies
- Organizing Logistics & Blending Infrastructure for Sustainable Adoption/Usage
- Next Generation Solutions in Biofuels Productions
Register NOW for CMT's exciting 3-full day event with email@example.com. Contact us for attractive bundle and group discounts.