Opening Address by
U Kyaw Lwin, Union Minister,
Ministry of Construction
Official Opening Address by
U Maung Myint, Union Minister,
Ministry of Industry
Why You Should Attend Invest
TOP 5 reasons:
1. Proven Track Record
CMT has organized 21 summits in Yangon since March 2012 in key sectors attracting over 4000 delegates from over 50 countries. These include:
- 1st & 2nd Myanmar Telecoms Update
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd Myanmar Oil, Gas & Power
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd New Myanmar Investment
- 1st & 2nd Myanmar Mining
- 14th & 15th Asia CemenTrade
- 2nd Commercial Farm Asia
- 1st & 2nd Myanmar Real Estate
- 1st & 2nd Myanmar Power Summit
- 3rd RubberPlant Summit
- 9th SugarWorld Asia
- Myanmar Consumer Summit
- Myanmar Transport & Logistics Summit
2. Meet Key Officials & Decision-makers
CMT works closely with various ministries. The Ministry of Energy, Ministry of Mines, Ministry of Electric Power, Ministry of Tourism, Ministry of Transport, Ministry of Industry, Ministry of Construction act as official host and supporter to many of our summits.
3. Connect with genuine local or foreign partners
Network with the right persons or companies. We attract the best possible candidates you can pick as business associate or partner.
4. Covers Vital Economic Growth Sectors
CMT's Focus - Energy, Mining, Agriculture, Real Estate, Infrastructure, Finance, Power, Telecoms, Emerging Consumer Insight and many more...
5. 1 to 1 Meetings with Govt. Officials
CMT facilitates dedicated private consultation sessions with government officials at our events.
CMT Invest Myanmar series provide not mere "information" but "insights on growth strategies"